© Kathy Martin Bookkeeping Services  /  Mallards, 42 Lower Street, Horning, Norwich NR12 8AA  /  2 Rivermead, Stalham, Norwich, Norfolk NR12 9PH  /  site by scarfecreative.co.uk


Services at a glance


Save hassle, time and money - call or email us today for your free consultation

KATHY MARTIN  07899 796271


SAM MARTIN  07778 872537


Facebook square blue large km_post_it_note

Welcome to Kathy Martin Bookkeeping Services

Profit & Loss Accounts

Bought & Sales Ledgers

Income & Expense Summaries

Balance Sheets

Excel Spreadsheets

VAT Calculations

VAT Returns

Tax Calculations

Tax Returns

Payroll Processing

Printed Pay Slips

PAYE Summaries

P45 / P46 / P60

Inland Revenue Returns

Tax Credits

Student Loans

Do I need to be Limited?

No - you can work as a sole trader (with or without employees) in which case you are taxed on your trading profits after expenses. However there are some advantages to setting up a limited company, as well as some extra costs and obligations. Call us for more - our advice is free.


Do I need to be VAT registered?

If your business turnover exceeds the HMRC threshold (£82,000 in 2015) you must register for VAT. If your business turnover is less than that, you don't have to register but it might still be advantageous for you to do so. Please call us and we'll be happy to help you without obligation.


Do I need to run a payroll?

If you have employees, you must operate a formal payroll system. This need not be complex or expensive, but it must meet your obligations to staff and HMRC - call us for free advice.

No question is a silly question. If you need an answer, give us a call for free advice.

Starting up?

Here are answers to

3 common questions.


We give FREE advice to new business start ups. Just call!